Thursday, September 19, 2013

Excerpts for Love Interrupted 9/22-10/1


Love Interrupted by A.J. Warner
Excerpts

#1

He gently tipped my head back and lightly placed his mouth over mine. I felt a cool rush of liquid flow into my mouth, and drip past my bottom lip. Reflexively, my tongue shot out again, and met with his. He proceeded to slowly lap up the wayward wine, nipping, and kissing his way back up to my mouth. I shivered. Heat was pooling at my center. His lips found mine. As our tongues engaged in a dance, intertwining and caressing, his hand slowly trailed up my thigh, ushering my dress up with it. He placed his other hand at the nape of my neck. Our kiss was slow, and intimate. He was taking his time exploring my mouth. I could hear the sound of running water in the distance, maybe a stream of some sort. I was not sure but it only added to the intense moment. Andrew let out a slight growl, the sexiest sound I had ever heard.

In response, I moaned into his mouth, and Andrew lowered us both to the ground. I found myself lying on my back, feeling him hovering over me. Our mouths never parted, his hands never left my body. The kiss grew deep, intensifying with each movement. Gently grazing up the side of my thigh, his hand slowly found the elastic band to my panties and he gently slid a finger along the edge. Instantly my stomach clenched at the tingling sensation blazing across it. My breath caught when he reached the spot just below my navel. Still blind folded, my pulse quickened, and every sense in my body heightened. I needed to see his face, wanted to see him looking at me. Within seconds, I felt the blindfold slip over the top of my forehead. He took his mouth from mine long enough to look at me, another silent understanding. I was lost in him, taken away from everything but us. We were all tongues, and hands, both working in perfect unison. It was a full on make-out session. The kind that you live for when you’re sixteen; the kind that sends butterflies scurrying in your stomach. Intense sensation engulfed my entire being. I could feel his erection pressing into my thigh, and as I lifted my hips beneath him, he slowly pulled himself away from me.


#2

My knees slammed down onto the cold, hard ground. The first tear of many silently rolled down my face. My reason for being just walked out, leaving me shattered on the floor. Knowing she could walk away so easily ripped me apart. I wept uncontrollably as the realization of my sudden loss consumed me. I didn't give a shit where I was, who was staring, or what was going on around me. In all honesty, those details were the furthest things from my mind. All I could focus on was the pain—the gut wrenching pain. Never in my life had I felt such devastating agony. My entire world, four years, dissipated in less than three minutes. I could not think of a reason as to why she would do it, no signs, no warnings—nothing. I startled as I felt arms wrap around me, helping me to my feet. I prayed for it to be her, but deep down I knew it wasn’t. I was shocked as to whose face I found when I looked up, but willingly went into her embrace.


#3

An agonizing high-pitched cry pierced my ears, and I shook with the realization that it was my own. “No. No. No.” The repetitive words flowed over, and over. This could not be happening. Why? I tried to regain my composure and find my strength, but it was useless. The uncontrollable, yet silent, sobs kept coming.

His dark long locks were gone from where they had to shave his head to insert the shunt. His olive skin was now purple and red. I could not even tell where his mouth began or ended, his face swollen beyond recognition.


#4

 I could feel the breath slowly, forcefully, leaving my body. I was like a balloon deflating, losing air, losing its shape; no longer what it once was. I slid to the floor, my head fell in my hands and I cursed myself.

#5

Time stood still. Every emotion, every self-inflicted pain, every heartbreaking memory surfaced. The frantic pulsating in my ears, the overwhelming loudness of the silence, the fear, the hurt, the anger, and the confusion: everything fused into one action packed sucker punch. A glutton for punishment, I remembered his uncle’s words, “She turned down his proposal.” She turned him down? She seemed to be the one stalking him. My eyes remained focused on the elevator, my mind fading in and out. I was completely baffled. Then like an old fashioned slideshow, everything flashed before my eyes. The rumors, the pictures, the stories, it was all coming together. Everything was clear. He didn’t have only a few encounters with Maya. They had a relationship.

#6

He slowly began to trace the outline of my breast with his finger. I couldn’t speak, just gave a slow nod, keeping my eyes on his. I was at the intersection, of “oh shit” and “please don’t stop” when Andrew lifted off me and began unbuttoning my shirt. Still eyeing me as if he needed continued approval, he slowly worked his way down. Following every undone button, he placed a slow soft kiss on my bare skin. Once he finished, he pushed the shirt open, and stared in admiration. Andrew had never seen me bare. Ever. He brought his mouth to my breast, and slowly took it in. I gasped at the foreign yet wonderful feeling. He flicked his tongue across my nipple then moved to the other one. His hands were making their way to my lacy panties. He slid his finger across them, slightly brushing the skin on my lower stomach. My eyes closed, and I arched my back, preparing for what came next.

No comments:

Post a Comment